Taking some time at the end of the year to reflect on what you learned or changes you made may give you an opportunity to celebrate. You may want to take some quiet time and reflect on what you want to learn next year.
One of the world’s most admired leadership coachges offers “Six Questions That Will Set You Up to Be Successful.” You can find these on his website along with other helpful tools for reflection, but here are the six questions:
- Did I do my best to increase my happiness?
- Did I do my best to find meaning?
- Did I do my best to be engaged?
- Did I do my best to build positive relationships?
- Did I do my best to set clear goals?
- Did I do my best to make progess toward my goal achievement?
Give it try; take time for reflection — and watch how it leads to action.