1. Clarity – daily and strategic communications.
2. Compassion – listen, appreciate, service.
3. Character – do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done, whether you like it or not
4. Competence – stay fresh, relevant, and capable
5. Commitment – stick to it through times of adversity
6. Connection – connect and collaborate
7. Contribution – deliver results
8. Consistency – little things done consistently
If you were to rate your team on the “8 Pillars of Trust,” where are the opportunities to be more trustworthy and trusting?